Saturday, September 27, 2008

MY-11647


Sent to siaca (Germany) on 27/9/08
This is the 1st of 6 postcard set that I bought from Malaysian Tourism Center where my husband kindly brought me to when he heard me complaining that I can't seem to find nice postcards at the bookstores.
The artist of this series is Ali Akbar Othman, a Malaysian artist who is known for his landscape paintings. I love his use of colours and his skewed perspective.
Message:
Thank you very much for your nice postcard!
Silke in Germany

2 comments:

Jessica Anne said...

I really love the colours on this one... fantastic blog, by the way!

orientalkat said...

Thanks to both of you for your comments.

femin susan - I try to be organised and update whenever and as soon as I can. You write very well in your blog.

jessie-p - thanks. I've added some details on the postcard.